1.It's Highly Acidic (Disease can only thrive in acidic environments)
2. It's a thief. It robs you of precious vitamins & minerals
3. It's dehydrating (It is a thief yet again, robbing you of water)
4. It's full of chemicals (Coffee crops are sprayed heavily with pesticides (especially when imported from other countries)
5. It's highly Addicting (It causes you to depend on the substance instead of the depending on your own power within to feel amazing.)
6. It affects your mood (Aha that's why you miserable souls want to fight me on the topic lol)
7. It packs '0' Nutrients (Cue Janet Jackson's "what have you done for me lately"
Bonus * It exhausts your adrenal glands
I am going to list these in order of least to most energy kick!
#7 Dandy Blend
The 1st time I tried Matcha, I thought I found heaven on earth! One serving of matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea. When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf.
Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea. You feel an instant mental & Physical boost in energy that lasts about 4-6 hours.
The 1st time I bought some from an Indian grocery store they had to unlock it from a glass case. I was like what the what!!! Anyway I always tell people to try it at a Starbucks 1st. Ask for a steamed Hibiscus tea with 4 scoops of Matcha and see what you think
Don't say that I picked my own supplement for the #1 spot to be salesy. I picked it for the #1 spot because of Hurricane Irma. When we were forced to evacuate and it took us twice as long to get from Florida to Missouri, Thermoenergy saved the freakin' day! We drove straight through and felt amazing since it's time-released energy and lasts a whopping 12 hours!!! That's why we tell people NOT to take it after 10am.
Now we have a cult-like following for it with similar crazy stories of what they can do in a day now with heightened energy and mental acuity. There have been a few that say it's too strong and they have to cut it in half. I personally take it every other day, which works for me. I feel like superwoman when I take it...literally unstoppable.